Sunday, January 01, 2006

SUBMIT A SIX LINE REVIEW!



I'll put a link to your blog or website for every six line review you do, so it will help get visitors to your site.

If you want to submit a six line review, please email one to me at cooperking@gmail.com and I'll add it. It can be about anything you want - I just need a photo and six lines about it. Six lines is about 60 words I'd say, but it can vary depending on what font you use - so it's easy to cheat within reason, and just so long as it can be read I don't care. You can submit them on a Word document, and I'll format them for the site - write in any font you want, just don't make the writing too small because it will be a bit smaller when it's on the site.

If you really want to help me out, you can submit it in jpg format. At the moment, I've got these three fairly bad templates to submit them on (I know one of them's blank - I'll just trust you to write six lines on that one). If people want to submit other templates for me to use that would also be great (they just need to be no wider than 500 pixels). The easiest way to do this is to write it on Word, press ctrl-'print screen' and paste it into Paint or Photoshop. Crop and resize it to 500 pixels wide and you're done. Even better - handwrite a review and scan it in.

That's all there is to it - oh yeah, include when and where this thing that you're reviewing is/was, and how you would like to be credited aswell.

Here's my only tip - if you don't know what to say, don't think about it too much, just say how you feel. If you were eating a sandwich, and a friend asked what it was like, you probably wouldn't get stuck for words (unless it was a sticky sandwich), so just write down what you'd tell your friend.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments:

Website: coolhotbabe.in

When: Now Where: Internet By: Jon